About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Vincent plays soccer



Vincent participated in fall soccer this year for the first time.  It was an experience for all of us.  I didn’t really want to sign him up knowing the baby would be born during the beginning of the season and I would be dragging 3 kids to the games when Brad was busy in the field, but he really really wanted to play soccer.  I couldn’t tell him no just because he was getting a new sibling.  I mean I could, but that wasn’t fair.  We quickly determined that Vincent’s biggest problem was going to be talking too much.  He just couldn’t stop talking while he was playing.  It was comical and irritating all at the same time.  During one of the first games he got the other team’s goalie in trouble because Vincent was standing there talking to him.

Throughout the season Vincent did improve and we did mostly enjoy watching his games.   I say mostly because I am not sure Joel or Cecilia ever paid attention to the games.  They were too busy playing on electronics or sleeping or cuddling under a blanket trying to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment