About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

A&B Rehearsal


 
We loaded up on Thursday afternoon to head to Alyse and Brandon’s rehearsal dinner.  First stop was to check into the hotel.  We got 2 adjoining room and the kids didn’t know what to think about any of it.   2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 beds and more pillows than they could count.  We rarely stay in a hotel since we usually travel in our RV and between the room, elevator and swimming pool they were so excited.  It took a little bit of convincing to get them to leave to go to the rehearsal.

Before the rehearsal the guys were all trying on the tuxes in the basement of the church.  Joel and Brad were taking a long time, so after all the other guys came back upstairs Cecilia, Vincent and I headed downstairs to check on them.  They both looked very handsome despite the fact that both their tuxes were too short and Brad’s sleeves were really short.  I was laughing at Brad as he walked around the room looking like Pee Wee while Joel tested out the tux by doing somersaults.  The rehearsal itself went well and Joel was very serious about his job “carrying the tiny tiny pillow” and Cecilia was willing to go along with everything.  It went as well as I expected it to go and figured the next day may be a different story.

Afterwards we went to a restaurant to have pizza.  We didn’t stay long after food was served.  I was tired, it was getting late fast and the kids were tired of sitting still any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment