About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Lake Shelbyville: Turtles and Bags!




Turtles!  I love to see turtles, I have never had a desire to own a turtle but I like to look at them.  We had several turtles come and visit us in camp.  The kids were really excited about the first one, but after that I was the only one who seemed to be excited.  Maisy would usually bark when one came near camp and that is usually how I found them.  She had no idea what to think about them.


 

Vincent discovered that he loved to play bags while we were on vacation.  We would let him be closer than us when we played and Brad and I took turns playing Vincent.  He was good and beat us several times.  Brad taught Vincent the proper way to count points and had Vincent doing all sorts of math out loud while we played.  Vincent was doing a really good job.  I ended up not even wanting to play because I kept losing and it wasn’t any fun anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment