About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The End of August!




Work on our barn started!  Well the dirt work had been done for a little while, but the concrete footings were being poured.  The kids get very excited to watch different equipment work around here.  It is fun and I took several pictures. 


This week we conquered a doctor appointment for Dean, my first day home alone with all 4 kids.  Diane was next door and Brad was out in the yard working on the barn so my help was close if I needed it.  We survived until the normal dinner meltdown, but that is usually when it falls apart no matter how many kids are involved. ..at least in my experience. 


We also had a few visitors.  Kristy, Andy, Brett and Luke stopped by one night with ice cream treats for everyone.  My kids were thrilled to play with Brett and Luke and Luke couldn't get enough of "baby Dean".

Aunt Jill also came over one night and brought pizza.  She stayed for a good portion of the night, brought fun treats for the big kids and watched Frozen with us.  It turns out she also loves that movie.


At one point in the week I wanted a few picture of the barn and couldn't take everyone out with me, so I sent Vincent out with the camera to take pictures for me.  He did a great job and is really such a big helper around home!

No comments:

Post a Comment