About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

September 2, 2014: First Day of School



Today Vincent started school as part of the dual language program.  He was starting at a new school with new kids, but he wasn’t scared or nervous at all.  The fact that he spent a week at Spanish camp with his new teacher was very helpful.  We were all going to drive him to school and take him to meet his teacher outside, but Cecilia was up all night with a fever so Brad just drove him to school.  All day I was so anxious to hear how his day was going. 

In the afternoon we had orientation for Joel at his school (Cecilia stayed with Grandma).  He was at a new school, but with the same teacher.  Joel was so excited to see his teacher and play in the classroom!  They were very impressed with how much he was talking.  I informed them that all 3 kids argue over whose turn it is to talk at home.

When we got done we went to Menards with Joel and Dean.  Joel was putting everything he could in the cart.  I think we ended up with 5 shower heads, a towel hook and a few other random things we had to take out.  Joel spotted the Halloween decorations, so I took him to check those out with Brad did his shopping.  Joel was having a blast looking at all the decorations!  It was fun to take him somewhere without Vincent and Cecilia.

After Menards we went back to Grandma’s to get Cecilia and play a little bit.  I left to get Vince off the bus and said I would be right back.  Well, Brad ended up having to get the kids because I was too busy waiting for Vincent’s bus which didn’t show up until 5pm.  I wasn’t happy but Vincent seemed to be ok with it.  But the kid was starving because he didn’t know how short his lunch was going to be and only had time to eat his sandwich.  He tells me he only got 10 seconds for lunch. After checking into it I found out he actually gets 15-20 minutes.  I told him that maybe he shouldn’t talk at lunch and just eat, the next day it went much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment