About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Kane County Cougars with the Bonomos!




Kristy sent me a text while we were on vacation asking if we wanted to go the the Kane County Cougars with them.  It was the day we were getting back home and I figured why not keep the vacation and fun times going.    They somehow managed to get free tickets and asked us to join them.  It was fun to see them.  Our kids don’t care about watching the game.  They enjoyed rolling down a steep hill next to the bleachers.  They had a blast doing that and seeing their cousins!  I felt the same, well not about the rolling down the hill but about spending time with the cousins.

Our kids were really wanting ice cream while we were there.  But it is expensive, so we promised we would get them some at McDonald's on the way home.  We explain to all of them that we could all get ice cream there for what it would cost for 1 of us to get ice cream at the baseball game.  Vincent clearly remembered hearing other talks about ways to save money and all he would say is "I know, I know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment