About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Getting in Troube at School!



After the first couple days of school I received a letter home from Vincent's teacher about the classroom procedures and that the kids will get a sticker for their behavior chart at school every day they stay on green.  I asked Vincent if he got stickers.  He said “no”.  I asked why and he got all quiet and said he didn’t want to tell me.  I assured him that he would not get in trouble.  He finally fessed up and said that they were walking in the hall and needed to stay on the black tiles on the edge of the hall.  There are colored tiles in the middle and in some spots they are also amongst the black tiles on the edge.  Vincent said he got in trouble for jumping over the colored tiles to only walk on the black tiles.  I see his point, but I also know what the teacher expected.  I asked why he didn’t get one the second day and he said “same reason”.  I told him that I know I said he wouldn’t get in trouble because he already was reprimanded at school, but if he gets in trouble for the same thing again there was going to be consequences at home too.  He just smiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment