About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Floor Shopping



On July 2nd, our niece and nephew watch the kids so Brad and I could go shopping for a new floor for our living room.  Probably best to do that before you rip out the carpet, but better later than never.  It was fun to get out for a little bit with just Brad.  Although I hate shopping and looking with a sales person trailing us and I don't even feel like making small talk.  I just want to look, so Brad usually plays the role of making small talk and pretending to listen to the sales person.  We came home with many samples and it is always so hard to make a decision.  For the next two to three weeks we enlisted the opinion of anyone who stopped by. 

On a side note: earlier that day Vincent told me he was worried about his impending birthday and getting older.  He was serious and it was very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment