About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Mommy, you a Queen



Sometime after Labor Day Joel noticed our wedding pictures in frames on the shelves.  They had been there at least 6-9 months, but he never saw them before.  He shouted to me from the living room and said “Mommy you a princess”.  I saw the direction he was pointing in and knew he saw our wedding pictures.  He climbed on the table and grabbed the picture down and started carrying it around and brought it to Brad and I in the dining room.  Joel was so excited by it and then started looking closely at it and said “Mommy you not a princess.  You a queen!  You have a crown!”  I quickly agreed with him and he said “You Queen Telli”  I said “Yes I am!  Do you like my handsome prince?  Do you know who that is?”  Joel said “That silly daddy”  He proceeded to tell me he was silly because he had silly hair, a silly face and underwear.  Not sure what the underwear was about, but Joel thought he was hilarious and I liked being called a queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment