About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Joel’s Curriculum Night (9/16/2014)





Dean and I went to Joel’s curriculum night and learned a few things.  For starters we learned how complicated it is to teach his class.  His teacher works with several different curriculums, takes observations on all the kids and does an excellent job teaching all the kids!  I also found out that Joel is fascinated by a girl in his class, he has kissed her (his teacher discussed with him that we don’t kiss friends), and he pretends he is a dragon and she is a princess on the playground.  I was also told he is talking a lot more, not always playing at the same center and interacting with his classmates.  Joel will tell me very little about his school day.  Last year he told me nothing, so a little bit of information is better than nothing.  When I got home and asked Joel if he like to play with a girl at school he said “yes” and I asked her name and he told me.  I am hoping that as the year goes on he will give me more and more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment