About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

September 3, 2014



Today was supposed to be the first day of Vincent taking the bus to school.  I had called the previous morning to let the bus driver know he wouldn’t be on the bus on Monday morning.  Actually when I called Monday morning I said “Vincent Stewart won’t be on the bus this morning.”  Tuesday morning the bus never showed up and after waiting 30 minutes for it I called to see what was going on.  It turns out they thought that based on our phone conversation he was never ever riding the bus in the morning.  Luckily we had plenty of time to drive him to school, so we loaded up and took him to school.  Brad offered to run him to school, but Cecilia and Joel were already climbing in the car because they wanted to take him to school.  They were very disappointed when we got there and they couldn’t go inside with Vincent.

Later that morning Joel, Cecilia and I went to go take care of the chickens.  Joel grabbed the egg and before I knew where he was he was coming back out of the house asking for a towel.  He kept saying “um, I need someone to get me a towel.”  I asked why and he said “The egg broke but don’t worry I saved the white one.” That is when I realized probably more than 1 egg was broken because our chicken lays brown eggs. Because the egg container in the fridge only had 1 white egg in it.  Normally Joel just holds on to the egg until someone gets the container out of the fridge for him, today he was being independent and doing it himself.  2 eggs were completely broken, 3 were cracked and the white one was ok.  So we decided to make cupcakes for Karoline’s birthday, but after they were made the kids sneezed near them and we decided not to share them or our germs with Karoline.

Joel got off to school that afternoon and seems to have had a great day!  He fell asleep on the bus on the way home and stayed asleep for another 30 minutes.  Which is probably why when we were at Bob and Sarah’s for Karoline’s birthday party he was so energetic, that and he just loves going to their house!

It was a fun night celebrating Karoline and watching Kristine attempt to use Brad’s trial pair of Google Glasses.  I was laughing so hard, those glasses do not make you look cool!

While Joel was in school Cecilia and I took Dean to the doctor for a check up.  My plan was she would stay awake on the way to the doctor and fall asleep on the way home.  She had other plans which didn’t surprise me because she never sleeps when I want her too.  I was trying to keep her awake in the car and she kept telling me “No I going to sleep!”  I managed to transfer her to the stroller, out of the stroller and back into the car without her waking up.  She was exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment