About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Joel, Cecilia and the Gator



Joel loves to ride on the battery operated Gator.  Cecilia loves to drive it (and for 2 years old she is a pretty great driver).  Together they have a beautiful partnership.  Joel declares he wants to be the “sitter guy” and Cecilia says “I’m driving!” and off they go.  When they “crash” into something I just have to remind them how to go in reverse.  Joel operates the shifter, Cecilia presses the pedal and the go in reverse and Joel tells Cecilia “turn the wheels Celia!”  Then he puts the shifter to high gear and off they go.  They know to stay around the driveway or backyard, not that I trust them enough to leave them alone outside.

It isn't all fun and games.  Cecilia's driving did start to scare Joel and he would want to drive, which is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment