About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Partnership Picnic


 
We had our annual farm appreciation picnic for our landlords, suppliers, etc on August 11th.  We tried to make it earlier than last year due to baby Skylander and to make sure we picked a day most of our employees could attend.  We had the combine bouncy house from Claas again this year and our kids were super excited, they love that thing!  It is actually a lot of fun and I even went down the slide a few times with Cecilia. 

For me the picnic was different for a few reasons.  For starters my dad was able to join us this year, our kids were all old enough that they didn’t need direct constant supervision, and it rained.  I mean it poured just as Faye’s BBQ was trying to cook our food.  I felt so bad for their employees because they got soaked!  It didn’t rain very long but the kids who were on the bouncy house were soaking wet.  Vincent’s pants were so wet he was having trouble keeping them up!

We had a very late and fun night visiting with everyone!  After everyone left Brad put music videos on the big TV we moved to the shop for a presentation and our kids had a dance party.  They were full of energy even after all the time on the bouncy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment