About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Improptu Cousin Day!




Diane was watching Millie, Maggie and Ellie at her house, but she had an appointment to go to, so she asked me to watch them.  They are super helpful and my kids have so much fun when they are here so it really was no big deal.  Keith heard they were all over at our house so he came over to join in the fun.  They played so nicely in the basement and yard and were making me laugh when they were skating in their socks across my living room floor.  Grandma took a little longer than I expected, so I fed them all lunch.  I didn’t want to have 7 hungry kids!  Brad came in when I was serving lunch and all the kids were nicely sitting at the table.  He just kept saying that is a lot of kids.  I laughed and said yes, this is what it would look like if we had 7 kids…assuming we had 1 set of boy/girl twins.  Keith and Maggie are the same age.  I think it might have scared him just a little bit.
                                                                                                                        
After lunch we still needed something to do so we played hide ‘n seek in the yard.  They know all of my good hiding spots inside!  We set out the boundaries on the house and divided up into teams.  Before they went into hiding I insisted that any kid that had a cell phone brought it with them in case I couldn’t find them.  It took me a lot of walking but I found all of them. 

That night we ended up over at Diane’s for dinner and more fun with the cousins.  We were all sufficiently exhausted by the time bedtime arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment