About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

September 4, 2014




Today was the 3rd day of school for Vincent.  It has been a rough go with the bus system, but today the bus picked him up!  He didn’t get home from school until almost 5pm again, so that isn’t great.  I am hoping it gets better, but I have my doubts.

Poor Joel was supposed to have his 2nd day of school, but he had a fever today.  Cecilia had one 2 days ago.  I am hoping it is just a bad cold, because keeping them away from the baby is not so easy!  He was so sick that he was actually asking for medicine.  I felt so bad for him, but on the bright side I got to watch a movie with the kids for a little bit.

Today Cecilia ended up in time out a lot.  That will happen when you continually pester your brother and pinch him and call him names, especially when he is sick.  Every time I would put her in time out Joel would cry because he didn’t want Cecilia to go to time out even though she just hurt him.  One time she was in time out I went to let her off the bench and I asked her if she knew why she was in time out.  She said no, and I told her it was for calling Joel names.  She said she wasn’t and I said yes you called him a bo-bo-poop head. To which she replied “No I called him a do-do-bo head.”  I had to explain to her that was still not nice.  She didn’t seem to believe me and I am pretty sure she thought it was worth sitting in time out for.  We had fun too, Cecilia likes to make funny faces so we spent some time making funny faces into my camera.  We laughed quite a bit.

I was happy to get out of the house with Vincent and Dean to go to soccer practice after refereeing Joel and Cecilia all day.  Although the first week of school seemed to be taking its toll on all the kids at soccer.  There was more crying and whining during practice than I had previously witnessed and yes, some of it came from my child.  The 2 hours he spent on the bus today plus the long day at school and only 15 minutes at home before he had to leave for soccer where taking a toll on him.  It should get better as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment