About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

September 6th, 2014




Saturday we had our 3rd soccer game.  The kids did a great job passing to each other and really working as a team.  They worked a lot on that during practice and it was good to see them using their new skills.  Mom and Dave joined us to watch the game.  Vincent did a great job of staying focused and not taking as much.  There were a few times on defense toward the end of the game that we had to yell at him to stop talking.  He felt the need to tell his teammate what the score was instead of watching the ball.  He was just so excited that they were winning.  Even with that I think it was the least amount of talking he has ever done during a game.

After the game we headed to Dave’s brother and sister in law’s house not far from the soccer game for a family party.  They live in Yorkville and are super nice and their youngest son is a year older in school that Vincent.  We hardly ever see them, although I don’t know why, probably our busy schedules.  The kids all had fun there, but Vincent had the most fun playing with Luke.  He was not happy when we had to leave!

We had to leave because the storm on Friday afternoon knocked down some rather large trees and branches.  Several of which were laying on top of our electric fence.  We were a bit concerned the horses would figure out they could get out of the pasture before we had the fence cleared off.  Brad did all of the work, but at one point I got all the kids dressed and headed outside to find Brad and “help”.  After walking the perimeter of the pasture we finally found him very close to home on the bright side we got some exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment