About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Go to Farmer City!




The children have learned a phrase that is the adult equivalent of “go to hell.”  For the last few days if Brad asks Joel to do something that Joel doesn’t want to do then Joel tells him “Go to Farmer City Daddy!”  Cecilia has caught on and when I say something she doesn’t like she tells me “I don’t like you Mommy.  Go to Farmer City!”

Joel’s other big phrase lately is “Stop.  You are freaking me out!”  He says this anytime someone sings, or even talks when he doesn’t want them to, or they are doing something he doesn’t like.  It is my fault because I have told Cecilia and Vincent before to stop doing XYZ because they were freaking Joel out.  I am going to have to stop saying that!

No comments:

Post a Comment