About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Kentucky: Kelli and Kristy hit the road...and take the kids along!




Kristy and I decided it would be fun to take the kids to Kentucky to visit Ryan and his family.  It is a 5-6 hour drive.  After coordinating everyone’s schedule we found a few days that worked for all of us, well except Andy and Brad but that was ok.  Kristy, the kids and I loaded in the RV and headed down to KY.  That’s 2 adults and 5 kids.  We had a bit later start than we anticipated, but only by 1.5 hours which is pretty good and off we went.  It was only my second trip without Brad and I was nervous I wouldn’t remember all the things he told me, but he told them to Vincent too and told him to help me.   You see when Brad and I are together in the RV we split the jobs up and each have our own areas to get ready for the trip.  Electrical hookup and jacks and water and water heater things are in his department, so I had to learn those things.

We only stopped once on the way down and that was for me to use the bathroom.  Otherwise we made pretty good time.  I was even able to back into their driveway without any problems.  Ryan did a great job directing me and he could pick up and move his mailbox which made it much easier!  The kids were all very excited when we got there, including Noah who was very happy we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment