About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tim McGraw




Brad and I were dragging on Friday after being up late for the Garth Brooks concert.  We had fun and it was completely worth it, but we needed to quickly recover so we could go to a Tim McGraw concert Friday night in Bloomington.  We were offered free tickets to it from Pioneer Seed.  They gave us more tickets than we needed so Brad and I invited another couple to meet us and Bob and Sarah at the concert.  We were able to find a babysitter to watch the 3 oldest kids and my cousin Kristy graciously offered to watch Dean.  It was nice to know he would be in good hands!  The older kids were too.

The concert was at the Corn Crib which is a baseball field and it was also ISU’s family weekend.  My mom, Dave, Kasi, Kennidy and Ari were also at the concert.  We were in a suite so the fact that it was cold and rainy didn’t affect us very much, unless we were outside to watch and hear the concert.  My family however was out in the rain and cold and there were no seats on the field.  My sisters didn’t care because they managed to secure a front row spot and they were so close they could touch Tim McGraw.  It was funny to see them so excited about it because I was younger than them when I was in the 3rd row at a Tim McGraw concert.  He has had a very long and successful career!

We had a great time with Bob and Sarah and our friends Kristin and Ben!  During the concert Kristin, Sarah, and I found seats outside and were watching the concert.  Who knows what the guys were doing, but at one point they were standing a few rows in front of us and I saw Ben show Brad a picture on his phone.  It was a picture of 3 ears of corn!  I don’t know why that even surprised me.  Again we got home very late!  It was after 1am again.  On Saturday Brad and I were dragging!  Too much fun two nights in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment