About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Molly and boys visit




Brad's cousin Molly was in town and came to visit with her 3 boys.  Her twins are the same age as Joel, but about the size of Vincent.  Her youngest was still an infant.  The kids were instantly best friends and all driving around in the Gator together.  4-5 kids in the Gator at a time.  They were having a blast!  At different times the kids had to get out and push it up the hill but they didn’t seem to mind.  The only bummer was that the mosquitoes were trying to eat us all alive!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment