About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Farming with Daddy




One thing I have found about the kids growing up a little bit is that it is easier to throw them in a piece of equipment with Brad when I need someone to watch them for an hour or so.  I usually just leave him with 1 kid, because there is not enough room in the sprayer/tractor/semi for 2 kids.  And it turns out there are plenty of occasions where just have 1 less kid makes things a lot easier.  This summer there were several times that Vincent didn’t want to go with to Joel’s therapy so he spent time with Brad while we were gone.  He learned a lot about spraying and farming in general.  Brad and Vincent even made crop report videos staring Vincent.  They were really good and I thought they were cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment