About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Goodbye Kentucky!



We had to leave first thing in the morning because I had to get home in a timely fashion to attend Alyse’s bachelorette party.   There were some tears involved…Noah and Vincent were not happy about us leaving!  The kids were a bit more restless on the way home, going home isn’t nearly as exciting as going to KY to see your cousins.  I ended up dropping Kristy and her boys at their house and Brad met us there with her vehicle.  Ryan sent us home with 4 boxes filled with wine.  So as we waited for Brad we unloaded the wine along side the curb in front of Kristy’s house and divided it up.  Just picture this….kids running around, 4 boxes, wine bottles in the grass, 1 very pregnant lady alongside the road next to a RV.  We were quite the sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment