About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hosting our 1st Sleepover



After a little begging from Vincent I let him have his first sleepover with a friend.  I think it came about because whenever Vincent and Sam are together when it is time to leave they hold on to each other and have to be pulled apart so they can go home.  During one of these events I suggested a sleepover during the summer.   Sam came over after I got home from work one day.  We had some food and headed over to the farm to enjoy the last day of the combine bouncy house before it was packed up and headed to Iowa for the Farm Show.


Almost all my niblings were at the farm also playing on the combine bouncy house.  The kids were having a blast and Brad was setting up relay races for them involving the bouncy house and some sort of tournament with it.  It was a good time!  The plan was to wear out all the kids before bed. 
The boys all went to bed pretty fast.  I think Sam is used to having his own room and sleeping in a room with Joel and Vincent was a new experience for him.  I offered to have Vincent and Sam sleep in the basement or up in our big closet but they wanted to sleep in the bedroom.  They slept pretty well and spent the next morning playing.  It was a successful first sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment