About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

All Star Sports Camp


 
This summer I carefully orchestrated the kids summer activities.  It is really the first time they all had activities that I wanted them in.  They all  3 did summer school.   The boys did swimming lessons (well until Joel broke his leg, then it was just Vincent) and Vincent did All Star Sports Camp through the park district.  He was super excited!  I wanted him to try a few different sports out to learn the rules and to see what sports he really liked. 

At camp they played a  different sport each week.  They played soccer, baseball, and football each twice and the last day the parents participated as well.  Vincent really liked it and liked all the sports they played but said he liked soccer the best which is good because I had him signed up for soccer for the fall.  The last day of camp I was almost 37 weeks pregnant or so and he begged me to participate, so I did.  The coaches implied when we played soccer that we should let the kids win.  I wasn’t thrilled with that plan, but I went along with it.  I probably look ridiculous playing with my big belly and a 2 year old attached to my leg, but it was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment