About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Kentucky Day 3




Our 2nd full day in Kentucky we were going to go to the zoo, but it was really hot out so we went to this cool museum in Cincinnati.   Since there were so many of us and I had no desire to drive the RV around Molly, Kristy and 5 of the kids when in Molly’s van and Ryan, two kids and I went in Ryan’s car.  The museum was in an old train station.  It would have been cool to see it back in the day.  There were different areas including a children’s museum.  It was really a neat place!  The kids had a blast.  Afterwards we all went to the ice cream shop at the museum. 

On the way home Ryan wanted to take the ferry for fun and we thought it would be faster than Molly and Kristy.  It may have been if we didn’t take a very long round about way to the ferry.  It was fun to see different areas of the city.  By the time we got to the ferry both Joel and Cecilia were sleeping, but I enjoyed it!  We did not beat Molly and Kristy home.  That night the kids played in the yard and watched a movie before we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment