About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

4th of July




Our 4th of July was relatively boring.  We went to town to see the parade and ended up watching it with Brad’s cousins and that was a lot of fun.  We then stayed in town for a little bit and checked out the festivities and then headed home for lunch.  Brad did some work in the yard, we put up the bouncy house for the kids and told Joel to be careful (he was wearing a cast) and I watched the kids bounce. 

That night we went to watch the fireworks and it was so much fun.  We let the kids go through the sunroof and sit on the roof because the mosquitoes were terrible and we were hoping by not sitting in the grass that we would avoid them.  Our plan pretty much worked!  Listening to the kids talk to each other while they watched the fireworks was precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment