About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Extra Shirt



Ever since Vincent was a month old and spit up all over me at the Shedd Aquarium I said it would be a good idea to keep an extra shirt for me in the diaper bag.  I think with Vincent, Joel and Cecilia I maybe did that one time.  I am not sure why I didn’t get into the habit of bringing extra clothes for myself; I was probably too busy to remember. 

Today (September 18, 2014) at Joel’s therapy session Dean ate and then 3 minutes later decided to empty the entire contents of his stomach all over me and the suddenly very small burb cloth that was on my shoulder.  Not that it really mattered how big the burp cloth was because it all ended up on my lap and down my front.  I remembered that I had a clean shirt in the car which was such a blessing!  I will now be keeping an extra shirt in my diaper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment