About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Kentucky Day 2




We spent our second day in KY letting the kids play.  They played in the basement, we rode bikes to the playground, went swimming and ended the night with bonfire and Noah and Vincent wrestling in the yard.  They had a blast wrestling the whole time we were there.   The biking riding was a little bit difficult.  There are a lot of big hills in Kentucky.  Vincent went off with Ryan and Noah so I didn’t have to worry about helping him, Ryan had it covered.  Kristy had her too boys.  Joel was riding in the stroller and Cecilia insisted on riding a little tricycle we brought with, but she wanted to do it alone.  With all the hills she was never going to be able to do it alone.  So I attached a dog leash to her bike and pulled her behind the stroller up the hill to the playground.  On the way back I put the leash on the back of her bike to slow her down the hills.  All my kids definitely need more practice swimming and bike riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment