About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

A Walk to Grandma's



Cecilia, Dean and I needed something to do after Joel left for school the other day so we took a walk to see the barn.  Watched Grandpa and Brad work on it and watched some gravel getting dumped.  Then we checked on the cows, horses, chickens and then walked over to Grandma’s barn to see the goats and her horses.  Cecilia was trying to convince me to let her ride Barney, but that wasn’t going to happen.  We needed to get home for her nap and the walk was really just supposed to wear her out!  Which it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment