About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bonomo's and Corn Freezing



On day in August Kristy watched the 3 kids for me so I could work.  It also turned out that in the morning everyone at the farm decided it was a good day to take care of the sweet corn.  It was the first year we have had sweet corn in a very long time.  Actually Ellie was a baby last time we put up sweet corn and she is now 7 years old.  Bob, Sarah and their 3 kids, Brad, Millie, Maggie, Ellie and Diane and Craig all worked hard all day to pick, cook, cut and package sweet corn.  Each family ended up with enough sweet corn to last them until next summer.  I felt bad I couldn’t help, but they didn’t decided they were doing it until I was already at work.  I am glad we got the sweet corn done but I really wished I would have had time to freeze peaches too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment