About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bike Riding



This summer the kids have been riding bikes a lot.  Mostly around my car in circles in the garage, but they have been loving it.  This is the first summer Joel has actually been able to ride a bike.  Previous years it was just to physically hard for him especially the part where you had to pedal and steer at the same time.   


This was also the first year Cecilia rode a bike.  She loves it!  Vincent likes riding his bike too and crashing into his siblings.  I tried one afternoon to teach him to ride without training wheels, but I had a very large pregnant belly and it wasn’t easy.  Vincent was making progress in our short lesson.  I am hoping we can try again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment