About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wagon Rides



One Sunday after church we hooked Ray up to the wagon.  We rode around the yard and the small pasture before driving him to and around the main farm.  Cecilia was in the house napping in her crib, so we kept driving by the house and checking on her.  Joel fell asleep on the floor in the back of the wagon.  Vincent was laying on the floor too, so I sat up front with Brad.  I even got to drive!  I am usually wrangling kids so I don't get to drive as much as I would like.
 
Vincent and Joel in the wagon.

A view from the driver's seat.


Children sleeping in the wagon.


Strange place for a nap...under the wagon benches.



Vincent got to drive as well.  He seemed to really enjoy it.  It is nice for us too because you are right in the seat with him giving directions and helping.  When they are riding a horse by themselves you are generally up there to help them and you can’t make sure the horse listens to them.  In the wagon Ray doesn’t know who is holding the lines as long as he hears Brad’s voice he thinks it is Brad.



Vincent was very excited to drive.


The only way to get pictures of us together is to take selfies.


Vince drove Ray around the driveway circle two times.



No comments:

Post a Comment