About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Muffins, Wigs, Daddy Time and other Random Stories



Joel loves cupcakes, muffins, really almost any carbohydrate.  I can’t blame him, I do too!  He asked to make cupcakes one day and I was out of cake mix.  We looked in one of the cookbooks and found a recipe for apple cake, which we turned into apple muffins.  We were very excited to have a “healthy” treat.  We brought some to the farm to share with Brad and Diane and the kids decided to play with the Disney Princess wigs.



Joel making apple muffins.



Silly kids!  Vincent has a sticker on his nose.


Joel wanted Grandma to wear the wig.

Cecilia loves her Daddy, a lot.  When he gets home she runs around the house and jumps up and down and gets so excited.  Kind of like a puppy when you first walk in the door.  Here is a picture of them talking on the stairs.

Cecilia and Daddy.  I am not sure what they were talking about.


Looking cute on the stage at church.


We had a playdate with Katie, Olivia and Deegan in October.  It was so much fun to see them!!  I swear Oliva and Deegan have grown so much since I saw them last time.  Like always the kids played really well together.  The played upstairs, downstairs, played games, and even made a craft!  At one point I overheard Vincent say to Olivia something like “Well maybe next time you can come ride in the combine and stuff with me.”  Olivia responded with “Well, that’s not really my thing.”  I was cracking up.  Vincent didn’t even really know what to say to that.  It was a great night visiting with Katie and her family!



Olivia and Vincent. 



Deegan and Cecilia.


We also had fun making a sign for my sister's boyfriend.  He was returning home from serving in Afghanistan.  Alyse was making a poster for him with pictures of different friends and family holding signs welcoming him home.


Vincent and Cecilia coloring the sign.


Joel, Cecilia, and Vincent.  Welcome Home Brandon!



 Cecilia and her cabbage patch doll!  She earned it from the prize box for being such a good helper in the morning while the boys are at school.



She loves her doll!

The kids love to wrestle. Cecilia sometimes starts it!


Cecilia attacking Vincent



Cecilia wrestling her brothers.



Cecilia getting thrown to the ground.


Joel went to the dentist.  It didn't go well, but he looked cute in the chair.  Maybe next time it will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment