About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dinner at Culvers


Vincent’s school has school fundraising nights at Culver’s once a month.  We have been twice so far and the kids love it.  We rarely go in Culver’s to eat, we usually go through the drive thru.  Plus, we see a lot of people Vincent knows while we are there.  He really knows a lot of people.  Some are older, some are younger and a few from his own grade.  Vincent spends very little time eating and a lot of time asking to go say “hi” to his friends.  After a little while I relent.  Then Joel notices Vincent leaving and insists he needs to go see his friends too.  Joel walks right over to where Vincent is and Vincent usually introduces him as “my little brother Joel-e, he doesn’t go to Cross.”   It is nice meeting the parents of Vincent’s friends and getting to know everyone at Cross a little better.


Not sure who is walking who.


Cecilia loved hanging on the rings.


In October I also took the kids to the park after our Culver’s outing.  They were so good and so much fun at the park.  Joel stayed close and never once darted off.  It makes daily life so much easier and is so nice when we are at the park!


Joel climbing.



Joel loves to climb.



Cecilia, Joel and Vincent!


No comments:

Post a Comment