About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Grammie Pat and Papa Ron


My grandparents spent the month of September at our house and we had a lot of fun having them around!   We were sad as the time for them to leave was approaching.  One day Vincent told them “You can just move in with us because you always bring good food like strawberries and pineapple and whip cream.”  My Grandma said “What about Papa?”  Vincent said “Well he is really good at reading me books.”  It is true Papa is really great at reading books and was in charge of reading Vincent’s library books to him each week.  It was great, they bonded and I had one less thing to do!


My grandma took this picture of the boys...they are watching a movie on my phone.


Silly, silly children that were chasing Grandma around


The kids also just had fun goofing around with my grandparents.  My grandma would tease Joel if he has something to eat that she wanted.  He would quickly shove it in his mouth and she would tell him she was going to get it out of his belly.  He would laugh!  Anytime he talks to her on the phone he talks about having a donut in his belly and laughs.  

Grandma Pat and Papa at Jill's wedding.


Having fun at Heifer Hay Day.

Grandma was also great about taking the kids outside to jump on the trampoline and play in the yard.  Joel also loved sneaking up on my grandma (he would do it to anyone, but she got it several times) outside and fill a small bucket with water and throw it at her.  She would squeal and tell him not to get her.  He would then go and fill his bucket back up!

Papa and Vincent reading a library book.


We went out to Culver's one night.


We had a wonderful time having my grandparents around and we were so blessed to get to spend so much time with them before they moved.  We had a lot of laughs and fun!  It was really great having them around for a month and not just because I didn’t have to do any laundry or dishes for the month.  While they were here Cecilia started calling my Grandma "Grammie Pat" it was really cute and has stuck!  We are looking forward to visiting them in Arizona this winter!


A picture Grandma took of us early one morning.  They were all saying "I want Mommy.  I want Mommy too!"


Cecilia and Grammie Pat!  I don't know what they were doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment