About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Lesson in Welding


One Sunday we went to take Ray for a carriage ride.  It was a great idea until Brad pulled the carriage out and one of the shafts was broken.  It broke where Brad had welded it.  Brad and Vincent headed to the shop to fix the weld, which meant a nice lesson for Vincent on welding.  Joel, Cecilia and I didn’t care too much about welding so we took the Ranger, grabbed a blanket and went for a ride!  I would actually like to learn about welding someday, but Joel and Cecilia aren't old enough.  We had fun cruising around the farm and pastures until Joel fell asleep.  After 40 minutes Brad had the carriage fixed and we were off to go for a ride.  It was the first time Ray had been to the back pasture with the carriage and he wasn’t too thrilled with it at first.


Vincent ready to weld.



Daddy and Vincent welding.



My passengers were ready for a ride.  We went home to get warmer clothes.



Joel and his red balloon.


While we were out on the carriage the two kittens that are left (Finn and Cupcake) followed us all the way out to the back pasture!  We finally stopped to let them have a little ride.  They have been known to follow people all over the farm.  They are getting bigger so hopefully it is becoming less dangerous for them.  When we got close to our back yard it was getting close to bath time so the kids and I jumped out and walked up the lane back to the house.



Vincent all ready to work in his church clothes....it is a trend.



Heading back to the barn to fix the carriage.



Joel, Cecilia and Vincent walking home.



No comments:

Post a Comment