About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Trying on Old Halloween Costumes



While I was looking for Halloween decorations I found some of our old Halloween costumes.  The kids had a blast trying all of them on.  Some were big, some were small and some fit just right.  Vincent even tried on a dinosaur costume that was a size 24 months.  It mostly fit other than the legs and arms being a little too short.  It provided 30+ minutes of entertainment for 3 days in a row until I put them away again.  We will be bringing them out again this winter when cabin fever sets in!



Cecilia as a horse.


Cecilia and Joel monsters.


Vincent in a very small dinosaur costume.



Cecilia...half monster half super hero

No comments:

Post a Comment