About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Friday, November 1, 2013

The things kids say...



These are from Vincent...in the near future I am sure Cecilia and Joel will be joining the blog on these posts

--------------------

As he struts into the living room holding up a picture “Let’s all talk about how cool Vincent is…because I have this!”

---------------------

Mommy, what happened to your boobies?  I thought they used to be bigger.

(I didn't bother to go into the details of pregnancy and nursing and how that changes my body.  I just told him he was right.)

---------------------

As he is looking at a picture of the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid he says "Look mom!  Its the poopy kid!"

He thought people were saying "Diarrhea Wimpy Kid"

No comments:

Post a Comment