About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Halloween Party and Friends!



We went to a Halloween party at the Detig’s house.  The kids were so excited to get to wear their costumes and see Sophie.  When we got there Cecilia couldn’t believe that there was a whole bin of dolls!  Joel found the 1 tractor in the house to play with and Vincent made friends and ate food.  They had a hay ride, bouncy house and a piñata.  Vincent’s swing opened it up and then all I could see was candy and kids diving on the ground.  I am pretty sure Vincent was at the bottom of the pile for a little bit.  He didn’t seem to mind. 

Getting ready for the party!


Super Monster Truck Tornado Vincent.

Super Cecilia!


Super Joel!


The big swing!


Candy flying!



While we were in the Detig's house I went to get Vincent and Cecilia some food.  Once I got them situated I went to go check on Joel.  He had found a giant lollipop, opened it and started eating it.  I have no idea where it came from.  I let him have it from 5-10 minutes and then took it away.  Silly kid, I think it was actually a decoration.



Super Joel and the giant sucker!
 

A hay ride!


Joel made himself right at home at the Detig's house.


After the party we went to the Crawford’s to play and have dinner.  The kids had fun playing with each other.  Cecilia and Joel really liked Lexi’s dollhouse of course they three of them also spent a lot of time playing trains.  Bedtime rolled around and my kids didn’t want to leave!  I don’t blame them.  I could have stayed all night and talked to Heather and Erik!


Logan, Vincent, Cecilia, Joel and Lexi all playing together.


Logan and Vincent coloring.






No comments:

Post a Comment