About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A trip to Costco


I went with my grandma and the kids to Costco after school one day.  It was awful!  Not my worst shopping trip ever, but it rates right up there.  When we picked Vincent up at school all the kids were healthy.  When we got to Costco Vincent and Cecilia had fevers.   Then no one would sit in Grandma’s cart they only wanted to be in my cart.  Fine.  No big deal I wasn’t going to buy that much.  


Joel loves Mickey Mouse!



We stopped in the toy aisle and played with giant stuffed animals for a little while that made everyone happy.  And I was happy not to have to buy a giant Mickey Mouse stuffed animal to keep everyone happy!  Since the Vincent and Cecilia were border line ready to melt I quickly found the booths were they you could sample different products.  The kids seemed to enjoy it!



Vincent and Joel eating their way through the store.



Then we ran out of spot that had stuff they wanted to sample.  Vincent was feeling worse.  And then something happened to tip the scales and the kids all started melting.  It was right about the time I was trying to buy milk and a dog bed and all three kids wanted me to hold them.  Even if I wasn’t pushing a shopping cart it is nearly impossible to hold all three kids.  Cecilia finds great joy in pestering her brothers while I hold them.




Cecilia refuses to sit in the front of the shopping cart. 



We immediately stopped the shopping trip. I quickly paid for our things.  I had Vincent lay underneath the cart on the dog bed and held Cecilia while I pushed the cart and Joel happily sat in the cart.  It was probably all for the best because my Grandma could have been happy shopping at Costco for hours and that wouldn’t have ended well either.  The weirdest thing was 2 hours later Vincent was fine and his fever was gone.   I don’t know what kind of short acting virus that was, but I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment