About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sleepover and Church


Vincent spent the night of my birthday at the Kirk’s house with Austin having a sleepover.  He was so very excited to go!  They came and picked him up and he thought he was so special.  He packed his bag full of things he would never need, like his robe and a frame picture of him and Rapa Razzi.  When I sent Amy a text to check in on them she said they were asleep already, it was only 8:30 pm. 

The next morning we met them at church.  Austin and Vincent insisted on sitting together and they came over to sit with me.  The way Vincent was acting you would have thought he was gone from home for months.  He kept saying “Mommy I missed you so much!”  The problem was that we were in church and he wanted to sit on my lap and say he missed me, which made Cecilia jealous, and Joel thought he too should be on my lap.  Brad and Craig were back at home building fence and it was only Diane and I at church to wrangle the little ones and they didn’t want anything to do with her.  They only wanted me!  All three of them on me, at church, at the same time.   I was very happy when announcements ended and it was time for the children’s service!

No comments:

Post a Comment