About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Planes


We took the kids to see the movie Planes on a rainy Sunday afternoon.  Joel and Cecilia had never been to a movie theater before.  Cecilia fell asleep on the drive there and slept through all but the last 15 minutes of the movie, which was part of our plan!  She never would have sat through the whole movie. 

Joel was amazed by the movie theater and was so excited to be there.  The smile on his face was priceless!  He just seemed to love the movie.  Although after 20 minutes he fell asleep and slept through the whole movie.  At least he got to enjoy part of it and now he knows what a movie theater is.

No comments:

Post a Comment