About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jonamac Orchard


One afternoon in September we took a family trip to Jonamac Orchard.  We were in the area for other reasons, so we figured we would stop and have some fun.  Along our travels that day we picked up Uncle Bob and we were giving him a ride home.  I am not 100% sure he knew we were going to the orchard, but when you board the crazy bus you have to go where it goes! 


Cecilia and a lamb.


Cecilia and a llama.


The big attraction at Jonamc’s is their apple cider donuts.  They are delicious!  So delicious in fact that they were all gone, even the day old donuts when we got there.  People had stood in a very long line all day to purchase them.  I was shocked!  So we settled for apple cider, popcorn and apple cider slushies.  All of which were very delicious, but donuts would have been great too.


Vincent helping to bury a random kid in corn.



Cecilia was having fun!



The kids had a great time jumping on the jumping pillow (a staple in any agricultural tourism), petting zoo, hay pile, big slide, corn pile, apple launchers, etc!  I didn’t have my camera and my phone was dead, luckily Uncle Bob let me borrow his phone to take some pictures.  We had fun with Uncle Bob and we were glad he was with us and not just because he had a phone that wasn't dead.  Joel was only awake for the second half of our time there, but he seemed to have a good time once he woke up.  Vincent was having too much fun running around and making friends to stand still for pictures.


Joel woke up in time to enjoy the corn pit.



Cecilia loved the corn pit!


I love going to apple orchards and pumpkin farms and letting the kids play!  



Joel.

Cecilia had fun climbing on the straw bales too.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I am looking at the pic of the all the kids in the corn bin...and then the boy with the corn rows braided into his hair made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete