A few weeks ago on a Saturday, I was exhausted after being
up several times in the night with children who didn’t want to sleep. It is unusual if I spend an entire night in my own bed. I usually end up in Joel's bed around 3 am. Anyway, in the afternoon when Joel and Cecilia napped I handed Vincent
my phone and told him he could play on it but he had to wake me up when the
alarm went off. He agreed and was
thrilled to play on my phone. I immediately passed out on the couch. A
few days later Vincent was showing me pictures he decorated in his PBS photo
app on my phone. That is when I saw that
Vincent took a picture of himself next to me while I was sound asleep! He tells me he had to take a few to get a
good one. Brad and I had a good laugh
when we saw the picture. My sisters also thought it was hilarious. I look terrible
and Vincent is just smiling away! All I
can say is that I had a great nap and it was totally worth the embarrassing picture
that I am silly enough to share on the internet.

No comments:
Post a Comment