About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Random Ways We Entertain the Kids

We build lego towers, garages, bridges, tunnels, etc.


We play in our tunnel.


We play in the bottom part of the bouncy house.



Cecilia built this all by herself!


They run around half naked or in costumes.  Sometimes they even wrestle that way.  This is Joel.



Or we wear Mr. Potato Head mustaches.....


Or play with dress up clothes and ear protection.


We ride Alasan or Ollie as we usually call him.


Sometimes Cecilia wears her helmet around the house.  She needs to start wearing it when she wrestles her brothers.


Joel put together all but 2 of those potato heads.


I am not sure why but Joel thinks it is hilarious to take pictures of his belly button.


She likes to wear other people's clothes around.  That is my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment