About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Movie Nights


Vincent has made it known that he doesn’t get to spend enough time with me now that he is in school all day.  The poor kid is so exhausted by the end of the week he can’t handle life.  We instituted Mommy and Vincent movie night, sometimes Daddy joins us and once a month we make it a family movie night.  The problem is that Joel doesn’t sleep well if he stays up to late and if he watches TV after 7pm.  It is strange, but true!  Cecilia does good watching the movies for a little while then she thinks it is more fun to attack her brothers while they are trying to watch the movie.

We take turns picking the movie.  The first movie we watched was a Lego Ninjas movie on Netflix that Vincent’ loved.  The second movie took 2 movie nights to watch, it was Swiss Family Robinson.  Vincent really enjoyed it.  The kids and I had a family movie night a few weeks ago and we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  All the kids really liked it, it is a cute movie.

I am hoping to continue this little event until the weather is warm again and we are too busy playing outside to sit around and watch movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment