About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Harvest Party


I had an idea at the end of the summer that I wanted to have a party before it was too cold to have a party outside.  I decided that I wanted to have a party and bonfire toward the end of the September, before harvest started.  I invited a wide range of people that we know from friends at church, to friends from Vincent’s school to work friends and family.  I was planning on having the party outside in the backyard, but as the day approached rain was in the forecast.  Our garage still wasn’t clean from moving so Brad and I started spending our evenings cleaning and organizing the garage.  I am really glad that is what happened otherwise my garage might still be unorganized.  I love having the garage clean!

A table full of fun!
We ended up with a lot of great people here all of whom brought delicious food!  We had a small fire going, kids running around (there were at least 24 here), gave rides on the Gator, Ranger, and golf cart and were able to visit with a lot of great friends.  As it got darker the kids wanted to play in the basement.  They had a blast down there.  At one point all the kids plus a handful of adults were down there and it didn’t even feel crowded.  We had a really great time and hopefully so did everyone else.

Playing in the basement with the Crawford's.

We are definitely blessed to know so many wonderful people!


Vincent eating a late night snack!


No comments:

Post a Comment