About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

T.P. Issues



We have a toilet paper bandit in our house.  He is sneaky and quick and has also attacked the paper towels.  The first time I found his handiwork I asked Vincent who unrolled all the toilet paper in the bathroom.  It wasn’t on the floor but looked like someone tried to fix it and shoved it back around the toilet paper holder.  Vince swore it wasn’t him and said it was Cecilia.  So we asked Cecilia.  She said it wasn’t her and said “Joel-e do it.”  We found Joel, brought him to the bathroom and asked him who played with the toilet paper.  He said “Joel-e do it!”  He was very proud of himself.


One of many toilet paper rolls that have been attacked.



Since then the paper towels have been attacked, the toilet paper in the kids’ bathroom, and even the toilet paper in our bathroom upstairs.  We have unrolled toilet paper shoved in random spots of the bathroom (top of the toilet, around the holder, on the floor) waiting to be used.  I hesitate before putting a new roll on the holder, but the rest of us need to use toilet paper so I can’t keep it under lock and key.  I was a little annoyed at first, but it is kind of funny that Joel can quietly go unroll toilet paper without anyone knowing.  He thinks it is hilarious and it really is!  Someday all the kids with be moved out and my toilet paper will be neatly on a roll.  Until then I have bigger things to worry about.  If you come over and need to use the bathroom the piled up toilet paper is safe to use.



He works quickly and quietly!

No comments:

Post a Comment