About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trapeze Class


Brad, Kennidy and I went for trapeze lessons together at Belmont Harbor.  It was the first time any of us had our lessons outside.  It was a little chilly but otherwise a really pretty day.  All of our instructors were really fun and good instructors.  While we were taking our trapeze lesson Alyse and my mom watched the kids.  At first they stayed and watched, then they took the kids to the park for a little bit.  I was told that while they were there that Vincent was running around the park saying “I’m Jesus, God’s only son!’  After the park they came back to watch us and they got there just in time to see us do our catches.


Kennidy.


Kennidy listening to the instructor after her turn.


Brad and me.


Kennidy and Brad.  These two are competitive.



Kennidy and me.

Brad, Kennidy and I had a lot of fun.  Brad and Kennidy spent most of the two hours giving each other a hard time.  Somehow Kennidy turned trapezing into a competitive sport.  Usually everyone is very supportive and cheers each other on and it wasn’t that way as much this time with the competitiveness.  We all learned new tricks and we (Kennidy and I both got our catches).  Although one my catches was all wrong and I don’t know how I manage to pull it off.  Brad didn’t get caught and he was not happy about it.



We are all still in the yellow circle.



I think that is Brad...


Brad flying.


Kennidy.



Kennidy.


I would have to say that this trapeze lesson was probably one that I did the worst at.  My head was just not in the game!  Normally when we go to lessons we don’t have the kids along, we don’t’ have spectators with us and no one knows us outside of the trapeze class.  It is perfect and how I like it!  It is like a little afternoon get away from our real life.  The kids were there cheering for me which was really sweet, but really distracting.  Plus in between turns I had to return to being Mommy and managing all their needs instead of concentrating on my tricks.  Because it doesn’t matter who is supposed to be watching them, if I am around they want me!



My new trick...I can't remember the name.



That just looks funny.

Brad. 


Kennidy doing the same trick I did.  This is step 2.  The pictures of me show step 1 and 3.



That was the last lesson in our lesson 3 pack and I would love to go again.  I don’t think Brad is sold on the idea of going again.  I might have to find someone else to go with me or just go alone!


Grandma Dawn, Cecilia and Joel watching.  They came over by us later to get a closer view.

No comments:

Post a Comment