About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cecilia, Underwear and Bows


Cecilia loves wearing Vincent’s underwear.  I am not sure what the obsession is, but if she sees his underwear she grabs it.  Cecilia is extremely vocal and speaks in sentences and when I was putting Vincent’s clothes away she grabbed his underwear and said “Undies on!”, “I wear undies.”  So I helped her put them on.  Then she found another pair, and another pair, and another until she was wearing 8 pairs of underwear over her clothes.  She was not happy when I made her take them off to go get Joel from school!



Cecilia sporting her brother's underwear.



Wearing several pairs of her brother's underwear.


Other times she will just put on one pair and run all around the house and yard with Vincent’s underwear.  Or she will put in on her head and wear it as a hat.  For her sake I make sure all dirty underwear gets in the hamper right away so she doesn’t end up with dirty pairs on her head.  Although she keeps stealing spare pairs out of the diaper bag and at some point that is going to be a problem.

I believe there were 8 total pairs.


Cecilia also gets into her hairbows from time to time.  Sometimes she won't let me put any in her hair.  Other times she lets me put them in her hair.  Then there are times when she feels the need to wear all her headbands and bows at a time.  She is a goof!


First you have to put headbands on.


Then you find a few more headbands.


Have your mom put the bows on


Then insist your om put bows in her hair too and take a few pictures!



Lastly...Admire yourself in the mirror.



No comments:

Post a Comment